Acor Orthopaedic, a supplier and manufacturer of foot orthotics, diabetic shoes, comfort footwear, custom orthopedic shoes and orthotic materials, is comprised of pedorthists, orthotists, and prosthetists dedicated to the design and manufacturing of medical-grade footwear products. The most important elements of which are function and comfort for the end user. For more information on Acor's line of products and services, contact us today.
Acor, established in 1972, is a family-owned, Cleveland, Ohio-based company. The principals include Greg Alaimo, Certified Pedorthist and Jeffrey Alaimo, Certified Prosthetist and Orthotist. As a leading orthotics supplier and manufacturer, Acor is a designer and provider of pedorthic products consisting of:
A wide variety of comfort shoes consisting of athletic shoes, Mary Jane styles, and business casual.
Sole Defense®, QUIKfit® Pro, QUIKfit® Lite, Kidfits®, QUIKformable®, and Rigids, separated by activity level.
Custom Footwear and Orthotics:
Our custom line of footwear consists of shoes, boots, heat-moldable Thermacor® and gauntlets. We also offer a complete line of custom made orthotics - called Acorthotics® -separated by activity level.
Microcel Puff®, P-Cell®, Tri-Lam® multi-durometer laminates, X-Static® -lined materials, Impression Puff™, Neo-Sponge™, Cork, Blockers, and Top Covers.
Being an industry leading pedorthic provider of orthotics supplies and medical grade footwear, Acor has a continued eye towards advancement and excellence. Our innovations include:
- Dual and Tri-laminated materials.
- Patented Tandem Closure System® - a combination closure that is hook-and-loop, one-hand closure, and traditional lace - ALL IN ONE!
- Patented Therma-Shape™ Pad - takes a heat imprint of the foot to analyze arch types and foot shapes.
- The ONLY X-Static® silver-lined footwear and foot orthotic system in the medical marketplace.
- Arch-type selectable X-Static® silver-lined foot orthotics.
- Merchandising for all product lines designed to generate profitability for the medical practitioner.