Custom Orthopedic Boots
The C.R.O.W. (Charcot Restraint Orthotic Walker) combines an ankle/foot orthosis and a custom boot to aid in the treatment of Charcot deformity. Our C.R.O.W. boot is designed to reduce plantar surface pressure with the familiar bi-valve configuration and rocker bottom sole. Within the C.R.O.W. boot, we have added a removable, tri-laminated custom foot orthotic which is crafted to off-load the pressure on the foot.
Additionally, our C.R.O.W. boots are available in Black or White and lined with Microcel Puff® for added comfort. Because the C.R.O.W. is easy to put on and take off, patients can bathe daily and maintain proper hygiene.
Also see our Custom Footwear Modifications.
Acor C.R.O.W. Boot
- Copoly Bi-valve Construction
- 35 Durometer Microcel Puff lining
- Removable/Adjustable Tri-Lam Insert (P-Cell + Medical Grade Poron + Microcel Puff)
- Rocker Sole with Acor's Vibram® Cherry Soling
- Dual Pull Closure
- Fully Enclosed Forefoo
- Available in Black and White